Monday, October 29, 2007

When Lunt came to town...

Richard Lunt arrived in town 10 days ago. He picked a pretty good weekend to turn up on with it being Rob's birthday and the Rugby World Cup final with a bank holiday to close.

While I worked midweek Lunt took off to the Waitomo Caves on a tour then to Rotorua where I met him for a Friday night on the tiles. Lots of fun. No time for a hang over as it was luging, zorbing then more booze on the Saturday.

I think we managed to fit quite a lot in and I was happy to see Lunt was in as good a form as ever.

Check his blog for some pictures and (less amusing) write up of his trip.

I took the soft option and, rather than upload a zillion pictures, have created an action-packed video for your enjoyment.

Clear your schedule - it's 10 minutes long...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great choice of song by Lunt - i salute you!
Looks like a wicked time. Two things:
1)One of your bird's friend looks to be the right side of the fittie line, which can only be a mega thing, and,
2) Did I detect mr Gartside talking in a bit of a Kiwi action during the crazy football? Sort it!