Thursday, November 01, 2007

Movember

You may be here because you're a regular reader, maybe you got my email and wanted in on the fun or maybe you're one of those americans who keep getting directed here after googling for pictures of Paul from the Wonder Years.

However you found your way here, no matter, welcome. So today is day 1 of Movember. I have a cleanly shaven face (well as cleanly shaven as my face can be) and I'm starting to think about what sort of mo I want or dare go for. I'll go for a few days of full growth then shave in the mo people want to see.

Below are a few possibilities so please use the comments box to vote for your favourite, or maybe even suggest a new one altogether.

I'm filled with dread - here are a few snaps from half way through last years Movember... Semi-mos

So check out these mos and let me know what you think...

Magnum Mo...

Wario Mo...
Private Walker Mo...

To donate follow the link on the right hand side of my page...

3 comments:

Smaje said...

I suggest you go for a full-on Merv Hughes. With your simian tendencies, it should take you about 2 days to grow one of those... Good luck. I'll sponsor you.

Mark Millward said...

tartside

the dad's army one is a must... if only because it looks a little bit like johnson's tash on peepshow (do you get peeopshow down there? a fine program).

Hotstuff said...

It's got to be Village People OG. There'll be 50p winging it's way to you in sponsorship from me if it's an authentic result.

http://antiprotester.com/Glenn.gif