Friday, March 07, 2008

Old man troubles...

No, not my waterworks, my back is giving me some stick. I strained it lugging my mowers about and have damaged one of the joints on the spine or something. It's meant starting a course of physio and lightening my workload, with a by product of being home mid afternoon and catching the last session and a half of the test match.

My visit to the physio yesterday was an interesting one as I had my back "manipulated" for the first time. This involved the physio and I getting into the sort of position you'd expect to see in one of Heyesie's cook books then one sharp movement and one loud click later, I was fixed. Only temporarily though and I've got more of the same to come.

Anyway, I'd better go, the sofa is calling and England's batsmen need my support...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.