Monday, April 23, 2007

Booze, booze, booze...

Thursday would normally be a quiet one, but Casey "Ball Bags" Eden had been schmoozing customers all day for the V8 racing at Pukekohe and the company card was still shouting free beers. So he picked up Rob and me and we headed off to town to meet up with a couple of his work mates.

We toured a few bars, chasing pints all the way, then had a break at 9.30 to go and play indoor cricket. I don't really remember bowling but Rob reckons I bowled quite well. Me and Rob also put on a decent score for the first batting partnership and we sailed to another easy win (moving down a decision has proved to be a wise move).

Friday was a tough day training for my new job - I had a test on some manuals at 9.30. After that I was free to nurse my hangover.

Jo's sister, Michelle, was over from Sydney so we all went out for drinks later that evening. The camera was out and working overtime for the first time in quite a while.

Here's one where neither of us managed to pull a stupid face...




The O'Neill sisters, Maree, Jo, Michelle and Kate..



No comments: