Wednesday, April 04, 2007

You bea-ute-y...

I have wheels again! Check out my new ride.......



It's a Toyota Hilux, which starred in one of my favourite Top Gear features (this is a 20 min vid so have a fast computer handy). You may wonder why I've gone for a motor like this, and it's for work purposes. More on that soon...

It's a real man's vehicle which is a step up from the Hyundai Honey that's for sure. There isn't even a mirror in the passenger's sun visor.

I got a real steal through trade me (NZ's ebay) as it's in great nick, has low mileage and runs really well. I think we got to the bottom of the low price though.... This was for sale as the previous owner kicked the bucket. It doesn't stop there, he bought it from a guy...who also bit the dust. It may very well be cursed.

So, thinking caps on people, I need a name for it. Suggestions please...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's quite practical isn't is rather than having pleasing curves. Hmmmmmm. You could use McCrossan's golf analogy for when you top a drive but it still goes miles. You could call your motor:

Sally Gunnell.

Not pretty but a good runner.

Mark Millward said...

I'm struggling to think of anything better than lunts suggestions. Only:

Oxeter
Ahsaints
Rus