Friday, December 14, 2007

2 days to go...

I really do need to put a new picture on here to shunt that shocking one of the 'thing' on my lip further down the page.

How about a couple from my only Christmas boozey night out in NZ this year? Nothing too exciting, just a few beers at ours with Rob and Dave speeded up by Lunt's variation on the dice game - using cards. After Bonzo spewed off the balcony after a joker we headed off to the Kingslander for a few more. We were all limited in the pocket so after a few beers and some splendid work on the pool table we were done.








Well, after nearly killing myself out in the heat today there's only one working day left before we fly back to England. It's a Saturday too just to compound the misery. But I suppose I am having 3 weeks off so I can't complain too much.

So this is my final post before I head back. It feels like a lifetime since I was living there, but it's only been 2 years. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone I left behind (well, everyone I was bothered about leaving behind anyway), I'm not so keen to leave behind the warm summer weather we're having at the moment.

See you soon!! (mainly aimed at my mum seeing as I don't have that many readers any more, except Rob's Brazilian stalker of course...)

Footnote: Apologies for the quality of the writing...too many "left behind"s and "after"s. My excuse is that I toiled for 9 hours in the heat today. Woe is me.

1 comment:

Mark Millward said...

gartsidius sir

i guess i'll be seeing you on these fair shores any time soon.

should be good!!