Saturday, December 01, 2007

Goodbye mo...

It's the long awaited day... December 1st. Which means I can finally shave my 'tache.

Here is a filthy close up of the end result...




Today will also see me cut my hair for the first time in almost 3 months. I'm almost Dunc-like in my bouff...




I had the Rob Kidd '06 tache, here he is with this years version (one for his Brazilian fan club)...



A big thanks to those who sponsored me and raised a total of NZ$125 (Bradbury, Millward, Smaje and Rich Bibby). Not so big thanks to those who promised but never delivered.... James, Acres, Lunt. You 3 can buy me beers in England instead.

Big holiday countdown.... we fly in 15 days...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooooW Rob hauha cool, very cool!!

Anonymous said...

Your 'tache appears to be ginger. That's not right.

Nice micro bouff.

Mark Millward said...

gartside you animal

that tasche/underlipbeard combo reminded me of frank zappa.

you may or may not be interested to see http://luntstock.blogspot.com - nothing from the gig itself yet but some demos me and lunt did... fairly poor!

Anonymous said...

how much did I say I'd pay? I'm no shirker- I'll put my hand in my pocket come Christmas.

Assuming the money is going to some worthy charity (no bloody orphaned cats) and not the personal Gartside pocket.