Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Update

For those who've been missing my updates - here's about 2 weeks worth in one go. Enjoy.

What else have I been up to? Well, not content with a tour of Australia and New Zealand I needed another holiday so Jo and I headed off to the Coromandel for a few days. Very nice place, lots of lovely beaches - especially Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach. Appropriately named this one as at low tide you dig in the sand and hot water, and I mean really hot water, fills your hole. Exciting.

Now I'm in the process of job hunting. Even more exciting. I'm also planning the trip back to the UK next Christmas, training for the new football season starts next week and indoor cricket starts on Thursday. In addition, after 2 weeks we are top of the bowls league and looking to improve on our 3rd place last time out.

It's all go.

No comments: