Sunday, March 19, 2006

Rant

It was St Patricks Day on Friday...BOTHERED.

I stayed away from the city which was full of idiots wearing guinness t-shirts that haven't been out of the drawer for a year and massive green hats. Most of them spouting the phrase "I'm quarter Irish". A pointless day no doubt invented by Guinness to boost global sales. And yes, if you were wondering I also think Valentines day is another piece of coporate trickery to get money out of people.*

And as far as I'm concerned Tiny Tim would have starved and I'd have had that giant turkey to myself. Bah humbug.

Anyway, this is where I live. Not bad eh?...



*This opinion is in no way affected by me NEVER getting a valentines card.

1 comment:

Hotstuff said...

Nice crib. Reminds me of my pad in London, except:
- mine’s a flat
- above a shop
- next to a main road
- without a garden
- that is 1/20th of the size

You homo MoFo*

* upon further consideration, this may not be a valid insult.