Monday, April 24, 2006

Game on

What an action packed weekend. Let's start from the very beginning, a very good place to start...

I met up with Si after work on Friday and we headed off to Hamilton in our hire car. We were expecting a little corolla but ended up with a pretty sporty Mitsubishi Lancer.

I'm not sure what the old couple running the hostel thought as we walked in through the door with a couple of carrier bags of booze as our only luggage. But here was our challenge, and a pretty daunting one to boot.



With virtually all bottles drained we headed in to town. We were out for what must have been about 6 hours but it felt like about 10 minutes. Probably due to the nastiest shooter I've had - the ingredients were Bacardi 151, Jagermeister, Aftershock and Tequila.

Don't really have much else to tell I'm afraid, other than the collection of teen disco stamps on my arms indicated we went to Axces, Bahama Club, Outback and Monkeyfeather.

No comments: