Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Delhi-cious

I had the best curry I'd ever had at the weekend... at a place called Sitar, just up the road.

There's no real reason for this post but I thought that I'd give them a bit of publicity. If you're reading fellas feel free to throw a few freebies my way...

The beef saagwala (sorry about the inevitable bad spelling) was incredible - the meat was fantastically lean, the heat just spot on and they even threw in a few free poppadums.

I couldn't fault it whatsoever and the total bill came to about 60 dollars (20 quid). Not bad for a couple of curries, sundries and drinks. Service was spot on too - to say it was Saturday night we only had to wait 10 minutes for our food.

My mouth is watering. I'm going to check and see if they do takeaway...

3 comments:

Hotstuff said...

I'm sure it's free curries there for life now you've bigged the place up to your readers - a handful of people residing in Western Europe.

Owen said...

I'm angling for peckish perverts. No, not you Lunt, but the hordes that will be visiting now my site is the first on the list when people google "showgirls auckland" - the city's biggest strip joint.

Mark Millward said...

best. post. ever.