Monday, February 20, 2006

Settling in...

The start of a new week and one where I can no longer put off getting a job. I've properly moved in to my new home (pictures soon I promise) and have no more excuses to be a bone idle layabout.

Fairly tame weekend, just getting my stuff sorted and getting moved in. Went for a meal on Saturday night with my new housemates, Kat, Liz and Ryno (soon to be ex-housemate as he's moving out in a couple of weeks). I could have had the cajun chicken in a smaller portion, but not wanting to look like a weakling I got the full portion - and left most of it. What a ridiculous feed....Lunt, I think you'll be able to dish out quite a few more fatty jibes for a while.

I'm considering doing a weekly worst personalised number plate slot. There are some shockers, namely a 50+ bleech blonde grannie in a mazda convertable with the number plate "2 SEXIE". I beg to differ, love.

Other news, Lost season 2 started on tv here the other week and after a brilliant first episode it's returned to it's frustrating best. Roll on 24 season 5.

And some of you thought these posts would get more boring with time...watch this space tomorrow where I discuss what the hell happened to the New Zealand Curling team in the Olympics.

5 comments:

mrCreegan said...

Is it Ryno from Gladiators?

Hotstuff said...

Your stomach was clearly so packed already with Snickers, pasties and Whoppers that you had no more space, you fat jabberwok.

Smaje said...

Photos asap of Kat & Liz please. Purely so that we can rest assured that you are being properly looked after and not cohabiting with the wrong sort.

alicerachel said...

I saw a numberplate in Paris the other day that just said BIG DAVE. Didn't think French people were called Dave. He was indeed big though so I guess he can call himself what he wants.

Those were some shocking pictures of you on Lunt's page by the way - anybody with any more? Could probably be a whole new blog in itself...

Owen said...

Creegan, it's Africaans and pronounced Rayno. So alas it's not the one of gladiator fame. Isn't he still in hiding for drugs shame??

Alice, a little too much information. And Lunt is in trouble with the pictures he's left on his site. And his fat jibes aren't helping. Once I get my pc hooked up to the net I'll exact my revenge.

Smaje - you haven't changed a bit...perv.