Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Quiz night, or not...

Tuesday night...quiz night? Not this week.

Everyone had something else on. Me, well I was down the boxing gym. Yep, you heard right. I did a boxfit class which involved an hour of punching pads and bags, crunches and push ups.

I'm absolutely knackered.

With Leanne away, Si was at a loss so he came round to recreate the old uni days... sat in the front room watching tv. We didn't do any uni work tonight either.

Bowls tomorrow night....come on...

4 comments:

Hotstuff said...

Mixed touch rugby and now a 'box fit' dance class. It'll be crocodile wrestling and fighting bears with your bare hands next.

I'm off work ill today. My first sickie since I started this new gig over a year ago and even then I still nearly made it in. Had to get off the underground and turn back half way through my commute for fear of yomming on a load of smartly dressed city types.

Owen said...

Lunty boy, this was no leg kicking and shadow boxing to a Dave Pearce DanceParty Megamix cd.

I'll allow the piss take of the touch rugby. It's non-contact and mixed, but at least it's a pretty quick game.

But this jabbing/hooking/uppercutting people holding pads and then frenzied combos on a huge punch bag was quality. And thanks to your micky taking I have a new face to picture on it next week...

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how hard you can sound about a box fit class in your leotards and leg warmers O.

Owen said...

They certainly inhibited my skipping.