Tuesday, July 18, 2006

38 days...

...was the length of my sweet, sweet period of unemployment. Today it came to an end as I took up a role doing office stuff in an office for some money. It's only till the end of next week whilst I search for something more interesting to take me through to the end of the year (which will be office stuff in an office, but hopefully one with attractive females in).

Pub quiz tonight - a poor, poor effort by the team. We finished 10th on 83 points and there were 8 of us.

Quite enjoyed this question (mainly because I was the only one to know the answer).... Which of these beatles is NOT left handed...Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr or George Harrison?

But this is the question to sort the wheat from the chaff....In which country is the world's highest railway?

Answers in a comments box please. And for those thinking of using t'internet to find the answer - you'd be letting yourself down. Think on.

5 comments:

Hotstuff said...

1. Paul played left handed bass (right handed one turned upside down).....no idea about Ringo........no idea about George.

Hmmmmmmmm

Did George play a right handed guitar? Think might have done so I'll go for him, so GEORGE.

2. (EMBARISSING ANSWER ALERT). Isn't there one of that takes you to the top of Snowdon?
------>WALES.

alicerachel said...

Yeah, what he said...

alicerachel said...

Here's one for you: What links Pam Grier, Sean Connery, John Belushi and Brad Pitt?

Copyright my friend Jethro the genius quizmaster.

Owen said...

Lunt has sent dodgy fan mail to all of them?

Good old Jethro.

Mark Millward said...

i know paul was left handed, and I know Ringo was too (I remember reading somewhere that his drumming style is quite distinctive because he plays left handed on a right handed kit so some of his drum fills are backwards or something). So I reckon George was righthanded.

On Beatle trivia, this site is interesting/ f-cked up

http://www.turnmeondeadman.net/IBP/Intro.html