Sunday, July 16, 2006

A mixed day...

A first today - football with no hangover whatsoever. It worked too, kind of. Now many of you won't believe this, not only did I score again (4 in 4) but I also had the energy to leg it back after the opposition broke from our corner. I pretty much sprinted back to our area to cover a break, then turned and ran back up front. Even better was that I was able to keep running for the whole 90 mins too.

Told you it was hard to believe. We lost 6-2 though. Which is probably easier to believe.

On a more positive note, the World Cup was finally laid to rest tonight. Before the tournament me and Rob picked 16 teams each out of the hat with a variety of rewards for winning games/groups etc. The final reward was that the winner of the tournament had a meal cooked for him by the loser. The dish had to be from the winning nation.

Italy won, which was Rob's team - I decided to cook Lasagne. This was the outcome, don't be deceived though, presentation isn't everything...it tasted great...

2 comments:

mrCreegan said...

I see you tried to make it serie c style. p.s, you don't spell lasagne like that - unless I've missed the joke.

Owen said...

"Tried"??? It's serie c to the max.

Spot the teacher. You should have posted in red pen. Spelling mistake has been corrected.

Can I have a gold star for my home economics effort though?