Saturday, July 22, 2006

Friday night blow out...

I had my first job interview in over 6 years today. And I got the job too. Woo-hoo. As of a week on Monday I will be working for Fonterra on a contract which will take me up to Christmas and my eagerly anticipated holiday to Australia.

To celebrate, Miller and his flatmates were having a party. Ok, maybe it wasn't to celebrate me getting a job, but a party's a party. Me, Rob and his brother Dave had a few pre-matchers at home before giong to the Kingslander (home of our pub quiz) to meet up with a couple of their mates. After that we made our way to the party, drank, talked and danced with a few randoms then a few of us ended up in a not-so-bad club called Ink.

And that's pretty much all I remember of the night.



Rob, Kat and me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you milk the cows?