Friday, January 05, 2007

Dec 30th...

I left Si at the hotel waiting for Leanne to join him for their New Year Melbourne holiday and I set off to the airport for my flight to Sydney. I was flying Virgin Blue Pacific and was slightly concerned when my flight wasn't on the board. All was well though and we set off on time. I always thought the whole fit air stewardess thing was just a myth given some of the flights I'd been on, but Virgin Blue set a new standard. (Jo, my male mates need to know this stuff. I wasn't perving honest...)

Chris 'Little Fighter' Larkin was there to meet me and we took the train back to his place via a bus trip over the Harbour Bridge. Very scenic...


I met Chris' lovely lady Jill and we had a few jars whilst waiting for their other friends, Ros and Andy to arrive.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: