Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Lack of updates...

Well my laptop has died a death the likes of which hasn't been seen since the time Bernard Manning and Alf Garnett co-hosted the MOBO awards.

I'll have to send it away when I get back to New Zealand so it could be some time before I can put up the pictures from the rest of my trip.

Just to let you know what you're missing out on here is my itinerary...

Jan 8th - Byron Bay (on my own)
Jan 9th - Brisbane (to visit Rich and Dunc)
Jan 13th - Surfers Paradise (road trip with Rich and Dunc)
Jan 15th - Sydney
Jan 17th - Ma Gartside arrives
Jan 20th - Auckland
Jan 24th - Queenstown with my mum
Feb 3rd - Back in Auckland
Feb 5th - Mum departs
Feb 7th - Coromandel with Jo

I doubt I'll have my laptop back before all that so not sure when I'll be updating next.

T'ra for now...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought youd gone into shock at the latics top three spot shocker. dont worry, it wont last. not now we have moved into the maracana. rovers are the in form team at the moment and are knocking on the playoff door.

mrCreegan said...

bloomin eck. beats my itinerary...
January 16 - walk to shop for 4 pack of guiness and 10 regal.
(Repeat until it gets lighter, then switch to stella)

Owen said...

After all this I don't think I'll be going anywhere but to work for the next 12 months.

Off to pick my mum up from the airport now, very exciting. Even more exciting than the prospect of the unstoppable Latics beating Wolves in the cup. The double is still on...

Anonymous said...

Laptops tend to break when you bash your bishop over the screen for 6 hours every day looking at chimp pictures

Anonymous said...

how comes dunc can update his website with views of the gold coast excursion but you cannot be bothered. i feel somewaht shortchanged
unlucky with the cup run. its a mickey mouse competion anyway. now you can concentrate on sliding down the league whilst we continue on our rise to glory. with our nice new grass and seats.

Hotstuff said...

Dancing Queen has just managed to put me off my sandwich. Yuk.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Boz, plus when Rovers are sunning themselves at the top of the table, you'll be shivering in the upside-down-land winter.

How'd you like them apples!!?

(err, hope you have a nice trip)

Owen said...

Vicks, you've achieved something not many have - you've put Lunt off his food. Which is my criteria for comments to go. Keep it clean.....

Dancing Queen said...

It was clean its just you w4nkers with sick minds that twisted it!!