Sunday, October 29, 2006

Horror show...

Here are the 3 of us on the way to the party, me and Rob a little over excited (could possibly be vodka related)...



After the party we headed into town and to a place I hadn't been before...Car Park bar. That was ok, but a little quiet so from there we went on to Lenin. I'm starting to really like this place - I've had a good night every time I've been there. The music is housey, but in a good way and the crowd is good.

A decent late night place to go in Auckland? Surely not.

5 comments:

Owen said...

Well I'll comment if no one else is going to.

There's a new leader for the weirdest search term that has led to my site. Thanks to a mystery person from Schwerin, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern in Germany for googling: SUPERMARKET KIDS FEET NZ PHOTOS.

I'm not sure what's more shocking, the google itself or the fact that it pointed the Butcher of Berlin to my website.

Hotstuff said...

In fairness, I nearly left a comment.

It was regarding the pic with a sheet on your head and I was going to say that it was an improvement and that it would save you thousands of pounds in expensive plastic surgery.

Decided against it as I thought it was a bit tight.

Owen said...

That would have been very harsh Lunt.

Although I did actually get more female attention with the sheet on.

Anonymous said...

fishing for sympathy now, and............your not gonna get it!

Owen said...

I take it back. You're not even getting any flying saucers.